If you have been searching for a way to download Facebook videos right into your phone storage, well, this is the end of your search, because you are about to learn just that. Read on to get the steps sink in.
In recent years, Facebook has been favorite social media network due to a lot of features embedded in it, the most useful features being photos and video sharing.
You might have at several occasions stumbled upon a video that after watching, you feel like; wao! How can I get this video downloaded?
Unfortunately, the feature to download a Facebook video is not available in the app or web version. That’s when you realize that you have been f***ked, lolz. Not to worry, the solution is right beneath your feet. Let’s get it done!
You can watch the video below, that’s if you prefer a visual tutorial:
Tools you need in order to download Facebook video
- Phoenix browser: a light weight browser available on Google play store and sometimes pre-installed on your phone
- The link to the Facebook video or a Facebook post with video you want to download.
- And mobile data of course.
How to download the Facebook video
- Copy the link of the post that contains the video you wish to download. You can achieve this in two ways;
- If you are using the Facebook app, just click on the three dots at top-right corner of the post containing the video. Then click on “copy”, the link will be automatically copied to your clipboard.
- If you are using the web version on your browser, just open the Facebook post that contains the video you intend to download, then click on the address bar and copy the link.
- Once you have the link, head on to Phoenix browser, paste the link on the address bar and press go. The browser will now load the post with the video.
- Once the post is completely loaded, you will see a download icon at the right-hand corner of the video thumbnail.
- Click on the icon, then more information about the video, include the file size and the file name. Choose the location you want to save the video, if you don’t like the default location, then click on download. Wait for the download to complete, then you are good.